Love on Campus? - The 10 Most Romantic College Traditions

I recently received an email from a reader who introduced me to her article.  Being the mother of 3 girls, one who is already in college and 2 who are off to college next year, the article really interested me, especially because what I do all day is write about romance!  The traditions range from a kissing rock, a kissing tree, a kissing bridge, well, I'll just let you read the article and see the rest for yourself!  There's a whole lot more going on at college than just academics!  And I remember that well. 

The 10 Most Romantic College Traditions

http://www.onlinecollege.org/the-10-most-romantic-campus-traditions

Check out the article and tell me what your favorite is?  As for me, I'm bouncing between Eternal Flame and Kissing Bridge.   Thank you Helene Schmidt for bringing this article to my attention!

Lisa
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate Program where the site owner receives payment/credit for books sold by clicking through to Amazon. Clicking on the slideshow or carousel will bring you directly to Amazon.